Interest Free Loan
Saksham aims at empowering the lives of visually challenged students and graduates around the country by providing them with the financial support they need to obtain and complete their education.Saksham provides Interest free loans to people with blindness and low vision for purchase of laptops, net-books and mobile phones with screen reading software which will enable them to do their studies and other related reading and writing activities and enable them to be independent.
Rules & Regulations for the Loan
- It is an Interest Free loan
- The maximum period of loan is 18 months.
- The maximum loan amount is Rs 20,000/-.
- 18 postdated cheques need to be deposited in Saksham.
- A guarantor whose income should not be less than 1, 20,000 /- annually. His income proof is required.
- Proof of Disability i.e. Medical Certificate with address proof is required.
- The Quotation from the vendor from whom the netbook / laptop /desktop is purchased need to be submitted.
- There is a penalty of Rs500/- for any bounced cheque.